photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, September 22, 2014

The Journey


I had some time in the studio this weekend...creating a video for a customer who wanted to know more about how Distress Paints work for creating backgrounds.  I mixed Distress Paints and lots of yummy Wendy Vecchi products to create my project.  You can see the full video below, along with some more photos of my finished tag, and links to where you can buy products.  Enjoy!!


 Here's the video and product links!

Supplies:
  • Vintage Mesh Background Stamp
  • Dots and Dashes Background Stamp
  • It's Face Art (can't find anyone who carries this so let me do some more checking...)

2 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Great tutorial and lovely tag ! TFS !

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!